pricing information

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions pricing information

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Stephane

Good day,
    I am interested in Woo tickets. The pricing I see on your site as providing the plugin for x number of sites and support for one year. What happens at the end of that year? Do I need to pay for upgrades later on?
    Thank you for any information you can provide to help me with my purchase decision.

Geoff

Hi there, Stephane! Thanks for getting in touch and for considering the WooTickets plugin. 🙂

Great question. The license gives you access to the support forum and plugin updates. At the end of one year, the license expires as does your access to the forums and updates, but the plugin will continue to function. Renewing the license renews your access to support and plugin updates.

Does that help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers,
    Geoff

Stephane

Good day Geoff,

Thank you for your quick reply.

So if I purchase the 3 site plugin do I pay $100 every year or do you have a discounted rate for renewals? (I hope you do.)

Thanks.

Stephane

Geoff

Hi there, Stephane! So sorry for the late follow-up on your last reply. Our system was recently updated and this fell through the cracks. My apologies!

To answer your question, we unfortunately do not have a discount rate for renewals. However, we sometimes send discounts through Twitter and in our email newsletter, so it might be worth following and signing up to get alerted when a deal is out there. 🙂

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know and sorry again for the late reply.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Stephane! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new a new thread and we’d be help out. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘pricing information’ is closed to new replies.