Printable tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Printable tickets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pim Willems

Dear sir/madam,

We are currently building our new website and our transferring from Joomla to WordPress. Since we have a webshop included in our news-site we installed WooCommerce. We are a football supporters site where we also sell away tickets for our coaches to away games. This varies from 200 to 1200 people.
    Since it’s not possible to keep a manual list (we’re a small organization) my questions are:
    1) is it possible with this plugin to automatically send customers a printable email with their name and the order? Like a proof of order, that way we can check their tickets when they want to get in the coach.
    2) an automated customer list to print out for our administration.

Thanks in advance.

Barry

Hi – yes on both counts!

1) is it possible with this plugin to automatically send customers a printable email with their name and the order? Like a proof of order, that way we can check their tickets when they want to get in the coach.

When customers order tickets via WooCommerce/WooCommerce Tickets they will be sent an email containing the tickets which they can then print out and bring with them to the door.

2) an automated customer list to print out for our administration.

For each event you can view and print out (or email) a list of issued tickets, complete with unique IDs to help you manage attendance.

I hope that answers your questions, but please let me know if I can assist with anything else 🙂

adambowie
    Participant

Hey Barry – is there an easy way to integrate QR codes onto the actual tickets? This way we could redeem tickets via QR code reader. Must faster and more practical than having laptop to check in. Is there a way to make a QR code call a “check in” via URL?

Barry

I’m sorry I missed your question – looks like you already posted a follow up in another thread though so hopefully that gave you a steer in the right direction 🙂

Barry

I’ll go ahead and close this thread (it will not be monitored by staff for further replies) – but if we can help with anything else please do create a new thread and we’ll be happy to assist!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Printable tickets’ is closed to new replies.