PRO plugin translations not displayed

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO PRO plugin translations not displayed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    George Paps
    Participant

We’re having this issue on a new website we’re developing in French and English.
    The filter bar will not translate “Week, Day, Map, Photo”.
    Also, on the calendar, the days will be shown in french at first, then when switching months, it will revert back to English.

We checked with codestyling and the translated text is there. Most things that are in the PRO translation will not display, even though the tribe-events-calendar-pro-fr_FR.po and .mo files are in the /wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/lang/ folder.

We use qtranslate to switch website languages.

Any ideas?

Barry

Unfortunately if this is a complication introduced by switching languages via qTranslate there isn’t much assistance we can offer at this time: we realize it’s a popular plugin and if you want to add your support to an existing UserVoice feature request for this that would certainly help us when prioritizing future work in this regard:

http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/4015356-integration-with-qtranslate

If I’m misunderstanding and you are experiencing problems with translations independently of qTranslate, though, definitely let me know 🙂

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘PRO plugin translations not displayed’ is closed to new replies.