Pro Vs. Free Plugin

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pro Vs. Free Plugin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Len

Hi trying to figure out if I should get the pro plugin. I just installed the free version I wanted to test it out first and then buy the pro version to extend the functionality. If I start developing content etc with the free plugin does it get imported once I have the pro or do I have to do everything all over?

Also I noticed that when testing with the pro plugin the event page title (shown in the browser was showing as “page not found”) is this something that will be fixed if I have the pro version or do I need to fix it myself regardless?

Josh
    Participant

Hey!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

When updating to the Pro version, all your current events will remain intact. Unless you want to include Pro functionality on a specific event, you won’t need to change your events when updating.

The “page not found” issue sounds like a strange one that I don’t believe will make a difference when upgrading to Pro. Is it just the title that is displaying as “page not found” while the page is still displaying the appropriate content? Or is the whole page going to a 404 page?

Can you send me a link to where you’re seeing this happen?

Thanks!

compudata
    Participant

Hello:
    I sent the prior message above. I just bought the pro events calendar plugin. Can I delete the free version? Or do I need to keep both?

Josh
    Participant

Hey!

Thanks for following up with us.

You’ll need to keep both plugins active since the core functionality is still contained within the free version. The pro plugin only contains the additional pro features that are built on top of the free plugin.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

Julio

If we buy the pro version, and then import a csv file, will there be an option to map if the event is recurring?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Julio,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Typically, it is best to post new topics in new threads. This will ensure that your question is answered as quickly as possible.

But, to answer your question, that currently isn’t a feature available within the plugin. However, after importing events you can quickly turn them into recurring events by updating the event within the dashboard.

I’ll go ahead and close this ticket. If you have any further questions about the import, please open a new ticket and add a reference to this one if you would like. This will allow us to keep all of our tickets on topic and well organized.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Pro Vs. Free Plugin’ is closed to new replies.