Problem with Firefox

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Problem with Firefox

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    silfurita
    Participant

Sorry for my english, I hope you understand my problem. The mini calendar wigdet of The Events Calendars Pro works fine for me in Chrome and Internet Explorer, but in Firefox I have a problem: Next events don’t display when I click on day with events. Nor all events appear . Sometimes there are three , two other … even though there is always forthcoming events . Thanks for the help .
    Silvia

Barry

Hi Silvia,

It looks like a rule in your theme’s stylesheet is causing this issue (and for various reasons it only manifests itself in Firefox). Can you try adding the following CSS rule and see if it helps?

.widget.tribe_mini_calendar_widget table { float: none }

Some themes provide a setting to let you add custom CSS so you might try adding the rule there, if it’s available, or else simply place the above line of code in a new file within your theme, locating it as per the following example:

wp-content/themes/YOUR_THEME/tribe-events/pro/widget-calendar.css

(More information on this process can be found in our Themer’s Guide.)

I hope that helps!

silfurita
    Participant

Thank you very much!!! Now works fine for me. Thanks!!

Barry

Awesome, I’m glad that helped 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread – but of course please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed if you hit any further difficulties.

Last but not least, we’re always keen to hear from users like you over on our plugin review page – so if you have a few moments to spare it would be fantastic to hear from you: thanks again!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with Firefox’ is closed to new replies.