Problem with Pairing plugin version

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Problem with Pairing plugin version

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    passportsd
    Participant

I’m getting the following error message that won’t go away:

“The following plugins are out of date: Events Calendar PRO 3.4, The Events Calendar: Community Events 3.4. All add-ons contain dependencies on The Events Calendar and will not function properly unless paired with the right version. Want to pair an older version?”

Both my Community Events version AND my PRO version are 3.4

I clicked on the “Want to pair an older version?” link, but I didn’t see the version of Events Calendar that I currently have (3.4), so I didn’t know what to do.

I’m also getting these errors:

“There is an update available for The Events Calendar PRO but your license key has not been entered or is expired. Please go to the Events Calendar Settings page to enter your license key. Visit the Modern Tribe website to renew your license.”

“There is an update available for The Events Calendar: Community Events but your license key has not been entered or is expired. Please go to the Events Calendar Settings page to enter your license key. Visit the Modern Tribe website to renew your license.”

But whenever I go to the Settings page to enter my license key, I get a blank page – I’m guessing this is an error because I’m not pairing my dependencies with the right version of the plugin.

Can you please help? Thanks

Leah

Hi passportsd,

Thanks for your post, and including all that information. That helps me identify the issue right away.

The problem here is that your are running outdated versions of your premium plugins but you are running the current version of The Events Calendar. The mis-matched versions are causing your settings page to fail.

I see that you own valid licenses, but since they weren’t inputted into your settings you haven’t been getting the automatic updates, which is why your premium plugins are out of date.

Happily, you can fix this by doing a manual update for your premium plugins. To do that, deactivate and delete the two premium plugins from your Plugins page. You should not lose data, but we recommend that you backup your database first just in case. Then install the new version of the plugins (downloaded from tri.be/my-account/downloads/) and activate them. It will work best if you deactivate and delete both Events plugins and then install them all again, instead of one at a time.

Once they are running the most up-to-date versions (Community Events 3.5 and PRO 3.5.2) you should be able to see your license key page again. You can then snag your keys from tri.be/my-account/license-keys/ and enter those under settings. You’ll be able to do future updates from your Plugins page with just a single click.

Thank you for your support!

Best,

Leah

umeworks
    Participant

I have similar issue. I have updated all my plugins, then received the same message ‘“The following plugins are out of date: Events Calendar PRO 3.4…” My License keys are entered but show a message “Sorry, this key is out of installs.” Not sure where to go

umeworks
    Participant

… to fix.

umeworks
    Participant

Oh hi – I did move from a staging site and found instructions for that. Consider this resolved unless I write back.

umeworks
    Participant

This reply is private.

umeworks
    Participant

This reply is private.

umeworks
    Participant

This reply is private.

Leah

Hi umeworks,

I’m sorry I didn’t see your posts sooner, and I’m sorry you’re running into trouble. Can you please start your own post in our PRO forum describing your particular situation and the steps you’ve taken? That will help us to focus on your issue and troubleshoot better and faster.

Thank you,

Leah

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with Pairing plugin version’ is closed to new replies.