Pulling in events from Eventbrite and Meetup

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pulling in events from Eventbrite and Meetup

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jason

My company participates in a number of meetups that are run by other groups is there a way to pull those in as events automatically in Events Calendar Pro? I’d be interested in doing the same thing for Eventbrite.

Leah

Hi Jason,

Currently, the only way to pull events into Events Calendar is if those events are on Eventbrite or Facebook and you have our corresponding importer add-ons. We are currently working on an importer plugin that will allow people to import events using .csv files. Hopefully we’ll release that with Events Calendar 3.0.

Cheers,
    Leah

Christoffer

Any news on this. Either a way to sync with meetup of ics?

Ollie

Hi I am looking for news on this as well. Would love to be able to sync with Meetup as well as Facebook. Thanks!

Troy
    Participant

I would love to have a way to push events from the calendar out to meetup. Would that be possible? If anyone is interested in coding something like this, let me know. We can talk $

Brian
    Keymaster

Sorry no updates on this although we are looking into a ics importer still. We do not have plans for pushing events out to other services at this time.

I am going to reclose this ticket, but if anyone has any questions related to this or something else, please just create a new ticket.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Pulling in events from Eventbrite and Meetup’ is closed to new replies.