Question about Refund

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Question about Refund

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Teri

Hi,
    I have a client interested in using the Free Events Calendar with Community Events. Am I right in understanding that I don’t need to Go PRo to use the Community Events add on?

Also my client bought another plugin recently and we could not get it to work even with the plugin creator’s assistance, yet we could not get a refund. Just checking that if this should happen for some weird reason – would my client be able to get a refund?

Barry

Hi Teri,

Thanks for getting in touch 🙂

I have a client interested in using the Free Events Calendar with Community Events. Am I right in understanding that I don’t need to Go PRo to use the Community Events add on?

That’s exactly right.

Both Community Events and Events Calendar PRO require our free plugin, The Events Calendar, to be installed – and though they run happily side by side you don’t need PRO to use Community Events.

Also my client bought another plugin recently and we could not get it to work even with the plugin creator’s assistance, yet we could not get a refund. Just checking that if this should happen for some weird reason – would my client be able to get a refund?

We assess requests for refunds on a case by case basis, but we’re reasonable people and generally we’re more than happy to provide refunds if things don’t work out 🙂

I hope that answers your questions but please don’t hesitate to let me know if I can help with anything else.

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread (and so it will no longer be monitored by staff). If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Question about Refund’ is closed to new replies.