Question about venues

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Question about venues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    crharrison
    Participant

My client, a church, has been using ServiceU, which allows multiple event organizers to schedule space (classrooms, sanctuary, etc.) and then records that space as taken, so no one else can book it for the same time and date. I cannot find a way to give the church this same critical function with Events Calendar Pro, which I’ve installed on the new site I’m developing for the church. I’m asking… Is there a way?

Brook
    Participant

Howdy crharrison,

One thing you could do is publish a private event for those days, maybe put something like “Reserved in the title”. This will show up in the calendar to editors admins, but not the community at large. To do this, when you add an event there is a “Visibility” field right near the publish button. Simply change the visibility to private.

This is definitely a feature we would like to see in the future too. If you have a minute, please throw some votes up on this feature request that I believe is exactly what you are looking for.

I hope the private posts will work for now. Please let me know if that helps, or if you have any other questions. Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Question about venues’ is closed to new replies.