quick help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    danielfazio
    Participant

hi there,
    sorry i’m not a coding wizard but i almost have my calendar looking exactly how I want it. was hoping someone could offer some quick help. it’d be greatly appreciated.

-i was wondering if there’s a quick way to remove the “| Recurring Event (See all)” from event posts. the colour change on mouseover conflicts with the background colour on my site. figure getting rid of this might be the easiest solution.

-when you mouseover events on the calendar. is there a way to change the title text from that blue to #000 and the summary description from grey to #000.

thank you so much!

Barry

Hi – glad you’ve got it (mostly) integrated and looking good!

We’ve got some great guides to customizing things and adding your own CSS in our Themer’s Guide (this section in particular, which covers setting up a tribe-events.css file to contain your new rules).

To set the title and description to black you could add something like this within that new stylesheet:

#tribe-events-content .tribe-events-tooltip .tribe-events-event-body .entry-summary.description,
    #tribe-events-content .tribe-events-tooltip h4 { 
        color: black 
    }

To remove the Recurring Event (see all) text you could try adding this to your theme’s functions.php file:

add_filter( 'tribe_events_recurrence_tooltip', '__return_empty_string' );

Does that help?

danielfazio
    Participant

That all worked great! Thanks so much.

Barry

Happy to help!

if you have a moment and wish to leave us a quick review we’d love to hear your thoughts on The Events Calendar and your general experience so far 🙂

Thanks again!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘quick help’ is closed to new replies.