RE: RE: Calendar to embed outside WordPress?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions RE: RE: Calendar to embed outside WordPress?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Noah

I cannot reply to my other thread (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/re-calendar-to-embed-outside-wordpress/) once again due to the error message stating that I must “select a status option.” Below is my response.

Ok. Are there any other options to setup WordPress for me that will not include a subscription? I am not willing to get involved with another host unless it is at no extra cost to me. If not, is there a support team that will be able to assist me through this process?

Brook
    Participant

Howdy again Noah,

If you scroll down to the bottom, just above the reply box, there should be a field to select a status option.

I am not aware of any free WordPress hosts that let you upload your own custom plugins and themes. You will need to purchase one. As far as I am aware they all come with support. You would have to consult with each host to find out what type of support they offer, and how much it covers. Most of them state their scope of support somewhere on their site, although you could contact them with specific questions.

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

Since this topic has been inactive for a spell it is getting closed out. Please direct any future questions to a new topic. Thanks!

– Brook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘RE: RE: Calendar to embed outside WordPress?’ is closed to new replies.