Real People?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Real People?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Richar

You guys look like real people. will there be any real people around after I purchase?
    I’m inteested in the developer license. What the limitations aree and what if I want more then 10 sites?
    I have about five clients that need it now and see more in the near future.. WOuld really like to talk to someone and see how to behave myself properly.
    As a developer myself I respect the work of others and like to know the guidelines of the products I use.
    Really need more info befor I buy. Was going to buy yesterday and it got put off till today.
    The sooner the better as far as I’m concerned.
    Well jus a little info would help.
    all the best.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello Richar and thanks for interest in our plugins and I can answer your questions.

You guys look like real people. will there be any real people around after I purchase?

We are real and answering your questions within 24 hours during the work week on our forums. If you would like proof just check out the Pro Forum. šŸ™‚

Iā€™m inteested in the developer license. What the limitations aree and what if I want more then 10 sites?

We are working on a Enterprise level for more sites, but have not finalized anything, but it is in the pipeline.

I have about five clients that need it now and see more in the near future.. WOuld really like to talk to someone and see how to behave myself properly.
    As a developer myself I respect the work of others and like to know the guidelines of the products I use.

We do all our support through the Forums, Documentation, Tutorials, and FAQs. On our forums we will work to help resolve any bugs, get you started on resolving theme conflicts, get you started on customizations, but ultimately the last two are something we cannot do everything on. We are here to help out along the way though.

If you look at our terms of service it lets you know in more depth what we can do with our support.

Terms & Conditions

Does that help?

Also, Can’t androids look like real people too?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Real People?’ is closed to new replies.