Receiving payment from WooCommerce ticket sales?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Receiving payment from WooCommerce ticket sales?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kaitlyn

Hi there,
    Once the tickets have been ordered and paid for through WooTicket, how exactly do we collect the money? I saw a thread from June saying that there are multiple gateways, but it seemed like that was more for buyers, not for the organization selling the tickets. How does WooTicket disburse the funds? Can we use our existing PayPal account, or is there a different method?
    Thanks!

Kaitlyn

Anybody? I’m looking for an answer ASAP. Basically I need to know the mechanism by which we, the event organizer, would get paid out for online sales.
    Thanks!!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for your interest.

The payment gateway is setup through the e-Commerce System  so in this case WooCommerce and you are correct there can be multiple gateways.

However, all payments go directly to the account connected with payment gateway and you can have only one account per gateway.

There is no feature to pay an event organizer from your site as all the money would go to your account connected to a payment gateway.

Therefore, you could collect all the money and then pay an Event Organizer out of your account, but that payment is done outside of WooCommerce or our Plugin.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Receiving payment from WooCommerce ticket sales?’ is closed to new replies.