Recurring event question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Recurring event question

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Alexandru Mielus

Hello. I would like to purchase EVENTS CALENDAR PRO for one of my clients but before I do this I would like to know one thing: can a event be setup as recurring for every LAST Tuesday of each month? Thanks.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hello Alexandru,

Thanks for considering Events Calendar PRO! The simple answer to your question is YES. It’s considered a custom recurrence, but it’s there.

If there’s anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

— Julie

Alexandru Mielus

Thank you Julie!
    Is Events Calendar PRO compatible with a WP multi-site install?
    Can a “Personal” license cover a multi-site WP install?

Thanks,
    Alex

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hey Alex,

Yes, Events Calendar PRO is compatible with multisite and a personal license can work. First off, each site in a multisite is it’s own separate installation and calendar. But we currently do not track which site you use the license on, so it is possible, with one license, to install the plugin on all the multisite sites. However, only one site will be able to do the one-click updates. The remainder will have to be done manually. And of course your license will get you access to the support forums regardless of which site you need help with.

Does that help? Any more questions I can answer?

— Julie

jsoto22
    Participant

Now (since my client purchased this plugin) can you tell me how can I add all network sites events (from the multisite installs) from their calendars to the main WP install?

I mean I want to have a single calendar on the front page and it should contain ALL events across the network. Can this be done?

rappnews
    Participant

I’d also very much like to hear the answer to jsoto22’s question.

Leah

Hi jsoto22 and rappnews,

At this time, there is no way to share the calendar across sites like that. Each subsite has it’s own calendar. It’s a cool idea though, and I see how that could be super useful. It would be great if one of you wanted to submit it as a feature request on our UserVoice Forum.

Best,
    Leah

jsoto22
    Participant
    rappnews

Voted!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring event question’ is closed to new replies.