Recurring Event Showing Wrong start date

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Event Showing Wrong start date

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mightymen
    Participant

I have Events Pro and am having a problem with creating a recurring event.
    I create the event, put in the correct date, but when I click on the actual event, it starts on the wrong date. I have tried deleting all of the events in the series and starting over with no luck.
    For example: http://www.theheightscommunity.org/event/fresh-start/
    The actual start date within the event post was setup for 9-10-2014. But when you click on the first one in the series, it jumps to either 9-17-2014 or 9-24-2014.
    I have screen shots showing the original setup of the recurring event.
    Thanks for any help!

Brook
    Participant

Howdy mightymen,

This is funky. Thanks for posting all of your testing and steps to reproduce. That really helps.

Would it be possible for you to test if this if this is something on your site that might be conflicting. This guide will walk you through that short process. If something is, it then walks you through identifying what is conflicting. Once we know that we can work towards a fix. Specifically when testing, try recreating an event and seeing if the date is still wrong. It is likely that events which already have the wrong date will stay wrong even after we find a fix, so they can be ignored/deleted.

Please let me know if you have any questions along the way. Cheers!

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

Since this topic has gone for a spell without a response I am going to archive it. But please do not hesitate to open a new topic you need anything else. Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Event Showing Wrong start date’ is closed to new replies.