recurring event SOMETIMES shows the last instance?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO recurring event SOMETIMES shows the last instance?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Owen
    Participant

Hi:
    http://www.kinkonauts.com/events/category/learn/
    It shows only the first instance perfectly correctly in the “events” page, but on the category page it shows it fine for one event, but not for another?

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Owen,

I am not sure I understand. 🙁 Which one is the first instance, Level C or Level A? And where is it not showing up correctly? What exactly is not correct?

Any addition detail or clarification you can provide would be very helpful. Once I understand then I can help. Cheers!

– Brook

Owen
    Participant

Ah, ok.

Well, for Level C, it shows the first instance of the recurring event. Which is great, that’s what I want.

However, for Level A – which from what I can tell is identical in the way I built it – shows the last instance? It SHOULD show the first, which would also put it before Level C…

It does this successfully in the “all events” listing (here: http://www.kinkonauts.com/events/upcoming/?action=tribe_list&tribe_paged=2) but then not on the category page (linked above.)

Thanks.

Owen
    Participant

also:
    These are two DIFFERENT recurring events, and I have it set to only show the first instance. one works (Level C) and one doesn’t (Level A)

Brook
    Participant

Thanks Owen! That is very clear. I am now seeing the problem.

In my testing I noticed some bits of quirkiness. Checkout these two links, same event the only thing that is different is the time. Yet, the header is not identical.

I am kind of doubting that is related as that could easily just be some CSS oddity. However, it is making me think that we should try and run through some standard isolation and trouble shooting steps. Would it be possible for you to test if this is one of the customizations to your site that might be conflicting? This guide will help you test if something is conflicting. If something is, it then walks you through identifying what is conflicting. Once we know that we can work towards a fix.

Does that all make sense? Thanks!

– Brook

Owen
    Participant

Yup, got it. This will take me a while… until then I’ve just turned off the recurrence which is an ok stop-gap measure for this particular event sequence (people can only sign up for the first class)… I’ll post if I find out what it is.

Brook
    Participant

Thanks for posting Owen. I’ll wait to hear back.

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

Since this topic has gone for a spell without a response I am going to archive it. If you do need anything else please feel free to open a new topic. Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘recurring event SOMETIMES shows the last instance?’ is closed to new replies.