Recurring Events Different Date And Times

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Events Different Date And Times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Erika Hang
    Participant

Hi folks,
    We have multiple events that are reoccurring on different dates at different times. How do we make one event and select recurring with different dates and times for this single event?

Erika Hang
    Participant
    Barry

Right now I’m afraid that is not directly supported.

Irregular patterns (ie something that does not follow into a simple pattern like once/twice/three times every 1st/2nd/3rd day/week/month, etc) and varying times per recurring instance are not directly supported.

One partial workaround is to create a pattern that covers all of the target dates and then delete individual instances – but I appreciate that may not be practical in every case.

Beyond that, this is certainly a popular feature request (feel free to upvote it/comment on it to show your own support) and one we definitely want to drive forward, though I can’t give you any sort of timeframe for that just yet.

Erika Hang
    Participant

Hi Barry. Thank you for your prompt reply. We will add it as a request.

Barry

Fantastic 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread – but if we can help with anything else definitely open new threads as needed and let us know – thanks again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events Different Date And Times’ is closed to new replies.