Recurring events duplicates

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring events duplicates

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    cozzette
    Participant

Hi, I recently upgraded to Event Calendar Pro and now I’m getting recurring events added to my existing events. Mind you I NEVER do recurring events and they aren’t enabled. I’ve looked into every way I can to resolve this issue including downloading the “The Events Calendar – Cleanup Recurrence Duplicates”. To no avail. PLease help me resolve this. I’d lie to disable recurring events.

Casey
    Participant

cozzette,
    Thanks for reaching out! I’m seeing that your site is still running version 3.5.1 of the plugin. We recently released version 3.5.2 to address this exact issue, so could you update to the latest version and let me know if you’re still experiencing issues? Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

cozzette
    Participant

HA! Well I just downloaded and installed the plugin yesterday. Not sure how I got an old version

Thanks,
    RC

cozzette
    Participant

Hi Casey, Ok if you’re referring to “The events Calendar” (not pro) I went to get the updater 3.5.2 and can’t find it on your site. I only see the version 3.5.1? Please advise where I can get the new 3.5.2

Thanks in advance,
    RC

Casey
    Participant

RC,
    So sorry, but after inspecting further I realized that you are running all of the current versions of the plugins (3.5.2 for PRO and 3.5.1 for TEC). One of our developers has developed a small, separate plugin that should help with this issue you’re having. Just download the ZIP file from here: https://cloudup.com/c23lu6PhA4u, install it, and activate it. Then you should be seeing it activated in your plugins like this: screenshot.

After installing, you should see a new area on your ‘Events->Settings’ page that will allow you to fix duplicates (screenshot). Give that a shot and see if it fixes the issue for you. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

cozzette
    Participant

Hi Casey, I had already installed that plugin, thanks. The duplicates are resolved.

Now I’d like to know how to remove “Recurring Event (See all)” from all my events? None of them are recurring events and the box in the the event set up page is not-checked for recurrence. Please help resolve this.

Roque

Casey
    Participant

Roque,
    Can you try deleting those “problem” events and re-creating them to see if that resolves the issue?

cozzette
    Participant

Hi Casey, I did as you suggested. I deleted all my seminars and it resolved the recurrence issue, but on one seminar the ticket is not showing up. So customers can’t pay for the event. Please help me resolve this last issue. See here: http://www.roquecozzette.com/event/couture-fashion-makeup-master-class/

Casey
    Participant

RC,
    I’m seeing the tickets on the link you sent: http://grab.by/wlVW Am I missing something, or did you resolve this? Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

markrudio
    Participant

can you please be more specific?
    1. Where do you add the code in the plug-in? It doesn’t do it by itself.
    2. I already deleted duplicates from the “edit events” section of the dashboard, but they still show up when I click “view all” for any recurring event from the live calendar- how can these be deleted. After a month of this, a straightforward and easy to understand answer would be appreciated.

Casey
    Participant

RC,
    I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

markrudio,
    If your issue is the same as the above please do feel free to monitor this thread, but if you need assistance for your own specific scenario it would be great if you could create a fresh thread of your own. Thanks!

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events duplicates’ is closed to new replies.