Recurring Events in Eventbrite clarification

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Recurring Events in Eventbrite clarification

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

What WOULD happen if I tried to create a recurring daily event that occurred over the span of 5 days with 50 tickets per day?

If I tried to push it to Eventbrite, what would happen? Would it create a single event that spanned those 5 days with a ticket total of 250?

thanks

Barry

Hi Chris,

Interesting question!

Eventbrite Tickets does not support recurring events (and I get the impression you’re already aware of that) so the first thing I’d note is that these behaviours should really be regarded as side-effects and subject to change – as we don’t consciously ensure it works this with with every new release/change in the Eventbrite API, whereas we do of course perform regular quality assurance checks against the expected and intended functionality of the plugin.

Essentially though, at this time, a single event will be created on eventbrite.com (matching the first event in the series you created).

Does that help at all?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events in Eventbrite clarification’ is closed to new replies.