Recurring Payments for Dance Classes

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Recurring Payments for Dance Classes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mike Powers

Hello, I own a dance studio offering weekly ballet, jazz, tap and preschool classes for which people signup, pay an initial registration fee and monthly tuition. Twice per year (Christmas and June) I have a recital for which I sell tickets. Currently I use WooCommerce on my site to sell consumer durables (t-shirts, hats, etc.), but I would really like to automate my class signup and recurring payments, which is currently done with paper signup forms and cash or checks…I would like to have that done via my website and Plug-n-Pay. Will your plugin work for me in terms of accomplishing said objectives? Thank you kindly.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the interest in WooCommerce Tickets.

First our plugin just creates tickets for events so the payment gateway is still 100% WooCommerce so that should still work for you.

The tickets for the recital will not be a problem with the plugin, that is the standard feature.

I am not sure how recurring payments will work for the weekly events. We do not support tickets for recurring events and we have no feature to charge a recurring payment. So I think that would involve some customization that would be beyond the support we can provide.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Payments for Dance Classes’ is closed to new replies.