Redirect loop

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Redirect loop

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    synligmedia
    Participant

Hi

I am getting redirect-loops.
    This happens both at …/events/ and at the events themselves.
    Some troubleshooting has shown that Chrome omits the last slash thus creating a loop from events to events/ .

Barry

I’m sorry to hear you are hitting difficulties.

I do see that you already ran through our standard troubleshooting steps which is awesome:

YES, I’ve deactivated all other plugins to check for a plugin conflict.
    YES, I’ve reverted to the 2011 default WordPress theme (with other plugins still deactivated) to check for a theme conflict.

Can you confirm if those resulted in the problem going away and, if so, were you able to isolate the conflict to a specific plugin or even to your theme?

synligmedia
    Participant

Hi

Yeah, it still persists.
    I created a thread with another problem and was asked to create a new thread:
    https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/error-with-woo-canvas-framework-6-1-and-canvas-5-8/

The error does not always occur and it seems that when the connection is slow it happens more frequently. Our customer (inn.chamber.no) gets this error more frequently when they are connecting through a Citrix system.

Andreas

Barry

Hi Andreas,

Tricky problem.

I certainly don’t see an issue myself whether I navigate to the main events page/single events via existing links or even if I add/remove trailing slashes manually, it resolves without descending into a redirect loop.

If it’s a sporadic problem it’s going to be hard to get on top of – but it also sounds like something that, especially given your note about your customer experiencing greater difficulties when connecting via Citrix, is perhaps occurring at a level above anything we can control.

Just to confirm – it is only event pages that are being impacted upon?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Redirect loop’ is closed to new replies.