# registered and/or guest list

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO # registered and/or guest list

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    funniteart
    Participant

Hi friends. I have asked this question before. I didn’t get an answer that I felt was within my understanding to execute. I am an event organizer running 240 events a year. My events average 18 in attendance and would max out at 60 per event. I have a team of people who assist me by setting up for the events, etc. (3-6 a week) These people are not employees. They are contractors. They certainly are not people I would give sensitive admin access to my website.

I desperately need a way for these people to view the # of people registered for an event and the list of names who are registered. It would actually be okay if this were public… (oftentimes my customers also want to know who is registered) My absolutely ONLY issue with your system is that there’s no automatic way for these people to access our nightly guest lists to confirm people are actually registered.

Your tool is amazing and it meets most of my needs… but this is something I simply can’t seem to find. The checkin feature you’ve written is simply not effective.

Please let me know if there’s a way for me to make this happen with simple custom css (preferred) or any other way.

I am to the point that this has gotten so important that I am shopping for another system. I am doing 6-8 events a week… and I would like to have a day off, instead of having to send a list of attendee’s to my team all the time!

Thank you!

Barry

Hi!

Would this help?

Please see the opening summary and first comment for basic usage.

funniteart
    Participant

So, when I post this it is visible to the customer. What am I doing wrong?

[Reply edited by Barry: code removed for brevity]

funniteart
    Participant
    Barry

Sorry for the confusion.

So you wouldn’t copy and paste it directly into an event or post – as the instructions in the first comment indicate this should instead go into your theme’s functions.php file (also take heed of the advice in the same comment about the opening tag).

Once that is in place, within the event description itself all you would need to add is the shortcode:

[public_attendee_list]

Does that clarify things?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘# registered and/or guest list’ is closed to new replies.