Registration Form

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Registration Form

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Paul Smith

Hey you closed my ticket before I could respond!
    Is there a way of sending out an email when someone buys a ticket? And in that email there would be a link to our own additional registration form?
    Thanks

Barry

Hey you closed my ticket before I could respond!

Sorry about that! Actually it’s due to a bug in the forum and support tools – you’ll probably find the same thing happens this time, too. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and if we don’t manage to answer your question fully first time round and you need to follow up please don’t hesitate to post additional threads as you’ve done.

Is there a way of sending out an email when someone buys a ticket? And in that email there would be a link to our own additional registration form?

Yes: so if you use WooCommerce Tickets or another of our ticketing extensions (we have ones that work with Shopp, Easy Digital Downloads and WP E-Commerce) then typically an email is indeed sent to the customer and in most cases those plugins allow you to customize the receipt emails – so you might use that as a way of accomplishing this.

I hope that helps and, again, please don’t hesitate to post a fresh thread if you need more information.

Thanks for the query 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Registration Form’ is closed to new replies.