Remove duplicates plugin results in Internal Server Error

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Remove duplicates plugin results in Internal Server Error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ttem
    Participant

I just upgraded to 3.5.2 pro which generated 1000’s of dupe events.
    Now trying to remove with The Events Calendar – Cleanup Recurrence Duplicates plugin. After run awhile it generates server error 500
    Here’s error log entries:
    mod_fcgid: read data timeout in 120 seconds, referer: …/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events&page=tribe-events-calendar
    Premature end of script headers: edit.php, referer: …/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events&page=tribe-events-calendar

Any fix for this or other method for removing the dupes?
    Thanks

Barry

Hi – we’re sorry for the inconvenience.

It sounds like perhaps its simply running out of time due to the volume of events that need to be merged: can you try re-running it a few times?

ttem
    Participant

Thanks, Barry I have run it several times with same error.

Barry

Thanks for persevering with it! Is it making any difference to the actual number of duplicates? If so, I would persevere with it and keep running it until they are all removed.

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove duplicates plugin results in Internal Server Error’ is closed to new replies.