Remove Page Creator

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Remove Page Creator

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    persyst
    Participant

How can I remove the “By: Admin”, from the bottom of the Events Calendar page (cypherspot.com/events) where the calendar is, but keep the “By: Admin”. “By: User1”, etc for specific Event Pages created?

Thanks,
    Stefan

Hi Stefan:

Please take a moment to review the Themer’s Guide. In the Guide it details how you can customize the different event pages. Specifically take a look at the included snippets. They outline conditionals you can place in the template files to define when to show different content.

Thanks and please let me know if you have trouble implementing the conditionals.

– Matthew

Hi, I wanted to quickly follow-up with you to see if you are all set or if you have further questions. Please let me know if you do have additional questions I can assist with or if I should go ahead and close this thread.

Thank you,

– Matthew

persyst
    Participant

Hi Matthew,
    Is there a specific snippet you could provide to hide the “By:” field from the Event Calendar page?

Thanks,
    Stefan

Hi Stefan:

Thanks for reaching back out to me. The page “By: ” content is not part of the Event Calendar templates. Instead it is part of your theme. If you wanted to modify this content you could use our template tags within your theme to hide if the events page is being shown.

I would utilize the <i>tribe_is_month</i> function. This returns true if the user is on Month view of the calendar.

Hope this helps,

– Matthew

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove Page Creator’ is closed to new replies.