Removing or moving Bullet points in widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Removing or moving Bullet points in widget

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Meghan
    Participant

The Bullets in the widget are overlapping the date, is there an easy way to remove or change this please?

Rob

Hey Meghan. We can try to help you out here, totally. Would you mind posting a link first, though, so we can see what’s up?

Meghan
    Participant

Sorry about that, http://atlmomsonthemove.com

Rob

Thanks Meghan. I see the issue now; shouldn’t be too hard to point you in the right direction here. Let me get our dev Jonah to chime in directly.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Meghan, you’re going to need to play around with the CSS a bit to get this working right. Your theme is applying arrows to the LI tags in the widget and the events plugin is overriding the padding your theme has set in order to show those arrows. Do you want these arrows there or not?

Meghan
    Participant

I’d be fine without them all together

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Meghan, all you have to do is add the following to either your themes CSS or a custom duplicated events.css in an ‘events’ folder in your theme:

#sidebar .eventsListWidget li,
    #sidebar .eventsAdvancedListWidget li {
    background: none;
    }

Meghan
    Participant

Well i tried the main style.css and it didnt work let me try to find the events one

Jonah
    Participant

That’s strange that didn’t work in your main style.css file… The events.css is located in: /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/resources/events.css – Simply duplicate the one there and put the copy in an ‘events’ folder in your theme and your changes will be safe from any future updates.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Removing or moving Bullet points in widget’ is closed to new replies.