Repeating Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Repeating Events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bijoucollective
    Participant

Hi there,

I have a client who has repeating events that do not happen according to a pattern (i.e. every Wednesday at 6:00) – for example, he has a three-series telecall that is happening tonight, April 30th and May 12th. Your custom repeat feature does not allow me to manually enter the unique dates for the event. Do you have any suggested work-arounds?

Many thank yous,
    Amber

bijoucollective
    Participant

Also – how do I indicate time zone on the event?

Casey
    Participant

Amber,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Unfortunately if there’s no repeatable pattern to the event (i.e. – Every x days), then your best bet will be to create three separate instances of the event. And regarding your question about TimeZones, you could create an Additional Field called ‘Time Zone’ that will display on the event for your users. If you’re unsure how to do this, take a look at our tutorial on adding Additional fields here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-pro-new-user-primer/#custom

Hopefully that helps get you pointed in the right direction, but let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Repeating Events’ is closed to new replies.