Resize map and search

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Resize map and search

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lbeetles
    Participant

Hi i have the map as the default view. Is it possible to have the map only 50% width as it is currently 100% and then have the search bar to the right of it and each search option under each other filling the other 50%.

If someone could let me know if this is doable via CSS or which template files to edit that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Casey
    Participant

lbeetles,
    Thanks for getting in touch! You could definitely do something like this with some custom CSS styling, but unfortunately we’re unable to provide support for customizations like this. Take a look at our themer’s guide to learn how to use your own custom CSS files with the plugin.

Let me know if that points you in the right direction, or if you have further questions. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

lbeetles
    Participant

Thanks for the response Casey.
    I have edited some of the CSS, and managed to get the map and search to 50% but i cannot get them aligned next to each other and also now the search section has now closed up as if it is for the mobile version.
    You can see my test page here: http://tdwdemo.co.uk/foundation-sports/class-finder/

Casey
    Participant

lbeetles,
    When I visit the URL you shared, I’m getting a 404. Could you send me an updated link so I can investigate further? Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

lbeetles
    Participant

Hi the link should work now.

Casey
    Participant

lbeetles,
    Sorry for the confusion! I now understand what you’re describing, but unfortunately we’re unable to provide help with customizations like this. You should be able to make these customizations by overriding the CSS with some custom styles. See our themer’s guide for more info on how to do this, and let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Resize map and search’ is closed to new replies.