review of event calendar product

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions review of event calendar product

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mike portera

So I have the event calendar (free) product installed on my site 3.51 for about 2 months now.
    When I tested 3.6 and now 3.7 on my dev. site both experienced errors. While I am more than willing to upgrade to the pro and paid version, I am unable to find any answers on your forum for why 3.7 doesn’t work (calendar view is blank) but you hover over the entry and the balloon pop does appear. Since you appear to regularly update product I am stuck in 3.5 and not comfortable saying this is the product for us since I can’t upgrade or find resolution.

mike

Brian
    Keymaster

Mike,

Sorry you are having troubles.

Do you possibly having a link to dev site you have created and I could take a quick look?

Also, could you please go through the steps of testing for conflicts on your dev site and see if that fixes the issue.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/testing-for-conflicts/

Let me know if you have a url or what the results are for testing for conflicts and we can go from there.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘review of event calendar product’ is closed to new replies.