Rich Snippets & Google Event Data Highlighter

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Rich Snippets & Google Event Data Highlighter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Bliss
    Participant

Is there any movement on the Rich Snippets & Google Event Data Highlighter front? We still cannot get our classes (events) to populate like is found in Eventbrite.

Josh
    Participant

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

This is currently on our radar and we will be looking at the possibility of implementing the Google Event Data Highlighter in an upcoming release.  If you would like, you can vote for this feature on our UserVoice page.

In the meantime, could you send a link to an example of an Eventbrite event and the associated event on your site so I can see the issue you’re noticing with event data in Eventbrite and see if there is a solution I can offer?

Thanks!

Leah

Hi there,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. We weren’t able to get to it for our upcoming 3.8 release, but it is still very much on the radar. We hope to have it fixed in an upcoming release, and we will do our best to keep you posted on our progress. Thanks for your patience and support!

Best,
    Leah
    and the team at Modern Tribe

Josh
    Participant

Hello Thomas,

Just wanted to follow up with you on the progress of this thread. We will be implementing schema.org marking using the the JSON-LD approach. You can see more detail about this option #1 on this post.

Thanks!

Leah

Hello,

I just wanted to update you here and let you know that we have a fix for the issue you reported in our upcoming release. Thank you for bringing it to our attention! Keep an eye out for an update coming soon. If you are still experiencing issues after the update, please start a new thread and we’d be happy to look into it. Thank you for your patience and support while we got this corrected.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Rich Snippets & Google Event Data Highlighter’ is closed to new replies.