Richard Wilding

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Richard Wilding

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Richard Wilding

Hi, could you confirm whether Events Calendar Pro supports the following:
    Payments with PayPal to avoid using EventBrite or WooCommerce
    Attendee pre-approval
    Waiting lists
    Free events
    Thanks, Richard

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Richard Wilding,

Events Calendar PRO does not offer any ticketing features on its own. However, our ticketing plugins do. They integrates with a large variety of payment solutions, not just WooCommerce and Eventbrite. We have Easy Digital Downloads, Shopp, etc. The full list is on our products page.

That said, I think Eventbrite Tickets will suite your needs best. It does allow free tickets/events. It also supports attendee aproval and waitlists because Eventbrite does:

Approval: http://developer.eventbrite.com/doc/workflows/

Waitlist: http://help.eventbrite.com/customer/en_us/portal/articles/428739-waitlist-management

Please note, in order to get those features all you have to do is signup at Eventbrite.com. You would also want to Purchase Evenbrite Tickets from here. Install that one plugin to your WordPress and input your EB API key. You are good to go! If you want to purchase Events Calendar Pro as well you certainly can, but that is optional. If you do it will just add the additional PRO features and continute to work seamlessly with the ticketing plugin.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions. If not, would you mind marking this topic resolved? Thanks!

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

Howdy,

Since this thread has gone for a while without any response, I am going to archive it. If you are still in need of assistance please open a new thread, we will be happy to help. Thanks!

– Brook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Richard Wilding’ is closed to new replies.