Roles

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Martin Fernandez
    Participant

I’m a bit confused on what I need to do here.
    I have pro and community.
    I want to allow my subscribers to submit events in draft mode; That’s done with the community add on. I also want a subset of users who are “Editors” or “Calendar Editors” in wordpress to have access ONLY to be able to manage events and not see everything else in the dashboard. Can I do this? All of my searches have come up empty or with info that does not quite match my requirements.
    Thanks in advance

Casey
    Participant

Martin,
    Thanks for getting in touch! You should be able to install a role/capability management plugin (my personal favorite is this one). Once you’ve installed that, you’ll see capabilities that are specific to The Events Calendar that will allow you to customize permissions for specific user roles. You’ll notice in this screenshot, I’ve highlighted a few of the capabilities that are available for you to use.

I suggest you play around with some of those capability options and customize the permissions to suit your specific needs, and then let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Martin Fernandez
    Participant

Yes; I did as suggested an it worked; my apologies for not following up.

Casey
    Participant

Great! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://m.tri.be/lo

Thanks in advance. πŸ™‚

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Roles’ is closed to new replies.