SafeSave Payments Gateway & Physical Products

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions SafeSave Payments Gateway & Physical Products

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Fraser

Hello, I have a client that is interested in the WooCommerce Tickets plugin but I have 2 questions before I can proceed with purchasing it.

1) They use the SafeSave Payments Gateway and I have not found any information on support for this. How difficult is it to create a custom plugin to allow the use of this gateway?

2) My client would like to sell physical products as well as tickets, is it possible to use WooCommerce for both if the WooCommerce Tickets plugin is installed? Or does the plugin only allow the sale of event tickets.

Thank you.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Jeff,

I am glad you are interested in our plugin. Here are my responses:

1) Creating payment gateway interfaces is generally a bit involved. I have blown through budgets a couple of times when doing this with some standalone ecommerce solutions. But, that is really a question for the WooCommerce community. They would be able to give you specifics and maybe even a time estimate.

2) You can still sell physical products. Our plugin adds to WooCommerce functionality, it does not remove from it.

You are welcome. Please us know if you have any other questions, or if you need me to expand on this any. Cheers!

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Jeff,

I am glad you are interested in our plugin. Here are my responses:

1) Creating payment gateway interfaces is generally a bit involved. I have blown through budgets a couple of times when doing this with some standalone ecommerce solutions. But, that is really a question for the WooCommerce community. They would be able to give you specifics and maybe even a time estimate.

2) You can still sell physical products. Our plugin adds to WooCommerce functionality, it does not remove from it.

You are welcome. Please us know if you have any other questions, or if you need me to expand on this any. Cheers!

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

Since this topic has been inactive for a spell it is getting closed out. Please direct any future questions to a new topic. Thanks!

– Brook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘SafeSave Payments Gateway & Physical Products’ is closed to new replies.