Schedule a Facebook or Eventbrite Import? Facebook or Eventbrite RSS import?

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Schedule a Facebook or Eventbrite Import? Facebook or Eventbrite RSS import?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    efromdc
    Participant

First, I own the Facebook plugin but do NOT own the eventbrite plugin. This is kind of like a pre-sales question for the eventbrite plugin but my questions apply to both importers.

1) Can the plugins plugin for eventbrite import via rss? For example there is a category that has about 10 events upcoming that I’d like to have on my website but dont want to individually enter their IDs. It would be simpler for me to provide the rss link at the bottom of the eventbrite page. Is that possible with the plugin?

2. What about facebook? They have a similar rss link for events…can I import?

3. If not an rss importer, what about importing events you are attending? (This is for both plugins, FB & EB)

4. Can you schedule the imports so that they are automatic, perhaps daily?

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for using our plugins, I have answers to your questions below:

1) Can the plugins plugin for eventbrite import via rss? For example there is a category that has about 10 events upcoming that I’d like to have on my website but dont want to individually enter their IDs. It would be simpler for me to provide the rss link at the bottom of the eventbrite page. Is that possible with the plugin?

The plugin can import by ID’s only and not rss.

2. What about facebook? They have a similar rss link for events…can I import?

There is no rss import, but by event id or you can bulk import from pages and organizations, but not from personal profiles.

3. If not an rss importer, what about importing events you are attending? (This is for both plugins, FB & EB)

There is no function to determine that.

4. Can you schedule the imports so that they are automatic, perhaps daily?

For Eventbrite, no. For Facebook Importer you can schedule imports hourly, twice daily, daily, and weekly for Page and Organization Events.

Let me know if you have any followup questions.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Schedule a Facebook or Eventbrite Import? Facebook or Eventbrite RSS import?’ is closed to new replies.