Scheduling non-conflicting events/locations

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Scheduling non-conflicting events/locations

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Judy Baird

I am looking for an events calendar for my church that will allow us to assign meeting space to events without double booking the space. For example, let’s say I have a Worship Team meeting scheduled for Sept. 24 at 7 p.m. in Room 101. The Prayer Team then schedules a meeting for the same day and time, and wants to use Room 101. I would like be able to prohibit them from scheduling their meeting in Room 101, since it’s already reserved. Will The Events Calendar, or The Events Calendar Pro allow me to do this? If not, is their an add-on that would allow this feature?

Brian
    Keymaster

Thanks for the Interest in our Plugins.

Unfortunately, that is not a feature in any of our current plugins we do not have any real “event management” features beyond sell tickets.

If you would like to request that feature please head to our UserVoice Page and add your own or upvote that feature as they will increase the chances of it being added to a future version.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Judy Baird

Thanks for your quick response, Brian! I’ll do that. I like everything about your product otherwise!

Brian
    Keymaster

Sounds good, I am going to close this ticket, but if you have any other questions please create a new one.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Scheduling non-conflicting events/locations’ is closed to new replies.