Scrape Data Into Events Calendar Pro

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Scrape Data Into Events Calendar Pro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    daanlieejlandro
    Participant

Hey guys,

Do you guys know a way to scrape data from other websites into the events calendar in WordPress.
    Just so you have a better idea of what I want to do. Is to automatically scrape data from other’s calendar sites and add it to my events calendar website.
    I know a couple of plugins like: WP Web Scrape. But not sure if they are compatible with Events Calendar.

Thanks in advance!

Daniel A

Geoff

Hi there, Daniel! Thanks for getting in touch. πŸ™‚

Good question. We do have the Facebook add on that auto-imports events based on a Facebook ID, but grabbing events from other places in the way you’re looking for is something we haven’t built into the calendar functionality.

There has been a request to add an XML importer, which is something that might interest you. I would encourage you to add your vote for that feature if you’d like to see it considered for a future release.

Otherwise, I’m afraid building something like this on your own would be complex and tedious. However, if it’s something you’re interesting in trying, I’ll point you over to our documentation as a starting place.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Daniel! Just checking in to see if there’s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

daanlieejlandro
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff

Awesome, thanks for following up! So glad that was helpful and I appreciate you marking the answer.

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. We’d be happy to help. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Scrape Data Into Events Calendar Pro’ is closed to new replies.