Search function and Next/Previous not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Search function and Next/Previous not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wowlookart
    Participant

I’m using Events Calendar Pro and there is a conflict with another plugin. I’ve gone through the steps you listed and isolated it to a paid plugin Carousel Posts Slider WordPress plugin by Weave Apps (here is a link to that plugin’s site: http://weaveapps.com/shop/wordpress-plugins/carousel-horizontal-posts-slider-wordpress-plugin/ )
    When the Carousel plugin is Activated I get a javascript error in Firefox when trying to navigate using Previous/Next or the Search feature.
    Javascript Error: TypeError: b(…).tribe_spin is not a function

Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!

Brook
    Participant

Howdy wowlookart,

Thanks for the thorough documentation. Now we skip right to trying to find a solution. Are you using the Carousel Slider on event pages? One thing that might be possible is to dequeue the carousel script(s) on events page. With those out of the picture it is unlikely you would get a JS error. You might need to check with them to get a copy of all of their scripts though, if you do not know how to find those yourself.

Another more remote possibility is that the unminified version of our plugin would work better. If you dequeue that file “tribe-events-ajax-list.min.js” and enqueue “tribe-events-ajax-list.js” instead that might remove the error. It’s a longshot for sure.

Does that answer your question? Are you able to get those scripts deququed you think? Please let me know!

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

Since this topic has gone for a spell without a response I am going to archive it. Thanks for posting! – Brook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Search function and Next/Previous not working’ is closed to new replies.