Security codes, 3rd party advertising replaces the original image.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Security codes, 3rd party advertising replaces the original image.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rodelcarolino
    Participant

Good Day

Is there any available security codes to insure my images? its been replaced by 3rd party advertisement. And is there any way to put the description on the right side of the picture? you can view the screen shot on this link : http://imgur.com/ZPg8xVD

Neways Great Plugin.
    Thanks in advance.

Geoff

Hi there, Rodel! Nice to see you again. ๐Ÿ™‚

Is there any available security codes to insure my images? its been replaced by 3rd party advertisement

Are you running third party advertising that’s taking over your images? If so, are you able to disable it on Events posts, or control where it is displayed? Images for Events use the standard Featured Image functionality in WordPress, so it seems that the advertising conflicting with WordPress rather than the plugin itself.

And is there any way to put the description on the right side of the picture?

Yes, this is definitely possible with some custom development. You can customize theย single-event.php template by overriding it in your theme (see our Themer’s Guide for more details). Another route is try to do it all in CSS. For example, you can drop something like this in your theme’sย style.css file:

.single-tribe_events .tribe-events-event-image {
    float: left;
    margin-right" 30px;
    }

You may need to fiddle with this to fit your needs, but it should help point you in the right direction. ๐Ÿ™‚

Does this help answer your questions? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

rodelcarolino
    Participant

thank you!

Geoff

My pleasure, Rodel! So glad this helps.

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. We’d be happy to help. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Security codes, 3rd party advertising replaces the original image.’ is closed to new replies.