Selling Event Listings

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Selling Event Listings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Scott

We would like to add an events page to our WordPress site. We do not want to sell tickets. Instead we want to sell the event listings. For example, if you are a training company and you want to list your upcoming training courses on our site, you would have to pay us to list your events. Is this possible with your product?

Barry

Hi Scott,

We do have a product called Community Events which lets users submit events.

What it doesn’t do, out of the box, is facilitate the selling of space – but it could certainly be a working foundation for a more complete solution tailored to your needs.

Between Community Events and our core plugin, The Events Calendar, there are no shortage of hooks and other customization opportunities so this could definitely be a great platform for you to build on 🙂

I hope that answers your question, but please don’t hesitate to let me know if we can help with anything else.

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Selling Event Listings’ is closed to new replies.