Separate Birthdays

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Separate Birthdays

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mark Baldi

Hi – Love this plugin. Can you please tell me the best way to accomplish a separate sidebar widget for upcoming birthdays and anniversaries? I assume it can be done with tags and either Pro or Filter Bar (or both), but I can’t seem to figure out best approach. I will happily purchase either to accomplish smartly. Also great if there is a way to allow users to specify their own birthdays in their profile, but not critical. Thanks so much.

Geoff

Hi there, Mark! Thanks for getting in touch and we’re stoked you love the plugins. 🙂

Great question. If i’m following correctly, you would like to include a calendar widget in the sidebar of a page that only displays events categorized as Birthdays and Anniversaries. Is that correct?

If so, you’re in luck. The PRO version of the plugin comes with two awesome widgets:

• <span style=”line-height: 13px;”>Mini Calendar widget: A small version of the Month grid view with the option to list events below it.</span>
    • Advanced Event List widget: A beefed up version of the standard Event List widget with additional options.

Botth widgets include advanced settings to filter the events that are displayed, including by Category or Tag. That means you could add a widget to any registered sidebar of your site and display just the two categories you’d like. Here’s a screenshot of the options for the Mini Calendar to give you an idea of how that works. We also have this handy guide that will walk you through the finer details of the widgets.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know and thanks again for checking this out!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi there, Mark! Thanks for following up and confirming the answer. I’m glad this helped.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. We’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Separate Birthdays’ is closed to new replies.