Setup: WPML, Eventbrite. Bilignual Calendar?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Setup: WPML, Eventbrite. Bilignual Calendar?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John

Hi

Want to integrate Eventbrite into a WordPress site. Using WPML to handle language. Using VauktPress to backup.

Question:

I can see from here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f98ayWQ0Wik — that EventBrite can be setup for the frontend. I expect NO to the following, but is there a live demo of this integration, and a live demo?

Question:

It seems I would be able to create a Welsh PO file, ?

Would your plugin function without compatibility issues when live alongside WPML?

A demo would be great …

🙂

Josh
    Participant

Hey John,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately we do not have a live demo for the plugin, however you can see more videos and descriptions of the features on the new user primer for the plugin.

The plugin is completely translatable and can be translated using a “.po” file. However, there are some compatibility issues that we’re aware of with the WPML plugin so having multiple translations on a single site may not work out of the box the way you may like. Compatibility with WPML is something we’re looking into and are hoping to get addressed in a future release.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions when considering purchasing the plugin please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

John

Thanks Josh

I’ll be honest with you, there needs to be a more complete, precise STEP 1 – STEP N for lack of a demo.
    I’m trying to foresee the workflow. I imagine that Post/Page Type = Calendar, and then each page (/eng-event-cal/ — /cy-event-cal/) are administered separately. I think it will be wiser to wait until WPML compat. is provided – the ecosystem of these things is as such, so there.

🙂

Josh
    Participant

Hey John,

Thanks for following up with us!

This is a good point on the live demo. We are currently looking into options for doing live demos of our plugins and should have something available with an upcoming release.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey John,

It’s been a while since we last heard from you. I’ll go ahead and close this ticket, if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate in opening a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Setup: WPML, Eventbrite. Bilignual Calendar?’ is closed to new replies.