Sharing Buttons

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Sharing Buttons

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    henriettahudson
    Participant

Okay, I have to say I’m a more than a little dissapointed that for $65/year I can’t export my events to social media and I can’t easily add share buttons so my users can share to theirs. I have share buttons built into my site(frames-theme forest) how do I get share buttons to show up on my events page? I’d like to keep my theme’s share buttons on the rest of the site and just add shares to my events.

Leah

Hi henriettahudson,

I’m sorry you’re disappointed. We do our best to clearly list out the features of our products on the product pages, and can answer questions in our special Pre-Sales Forum.

As you’ve found, there is no built in way to add social sharing buttons on events. If you’d like, you can add your votes to the UserVoice thread. That will encourage us to consider this for a future feature. For now, however, you’d need to use a third-party plugin or customize our plugin. I’d be happy to recommend some developers who could work with you if you’d like.

You also might check out this thread, which includes some ideas for working with a third-party plugin. This thread mentions a plugin called AddThis which worked for a user. I also know of a social media plugin that was made particularly to work with our venues, called Social Venues for Events Calendar PRO. Hopefully one of those options will work for you 🙂

Best,

Leah

Jatinder Palaha
    Participant

theres an option in my events page which says show social icons but I can see these on the event page?

Jatinder Palaha
    Participant

* can’t

Leah

Hi Jatinder,

It sounds like you have another plugin that is creating those social share icons. If you’d like us to help you, please start a new thread so we can focus on your particular situation.

Thanks,

Leah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Sharing Buttons’ is closed to new replies.