Sharing events on blog network using Broadcast

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Sharing events on blog network using Broadcast

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Edward P

I’m unsure as to exactly where to post this, but I wanted to mention that users of your events calendar, who have a need to multipost/broadcast/share events and venues to other blogs on the network, have solved this by using Broadcast, a plugin I’ve written, and the The Events Calendar Broadcast compatability plugin.

The compat plugin supports copying / linking of events, venues and organisers to other blogs on the same WordPress install.

Brian
    Keymaster

Edward,

Thank you for posting this information. This is part of the Premium Pack for your Plugin ThreeWP Broadcast, correct?

I will mention this to the team for reference and keep the post here so people can find it in searches.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Edward,

I brought up your plugin at our weekly meeting and we would be interested in letting our customers know about it. Is it possible you could email us as pro(at)tri.be and send us a version of the add on we can test out.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Sharing events on blog network using Broadcast’ is closed to new replies.