Show start/end 'time' at backend events list

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Show start/end 'time' at backend events list

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

I may be wrong but didn’t older TEC/ECP versions displaying the event start/end time at the backend Events list. The current version omits the time setting. This makes it difficult to manage multiple events within a single date.

Is this something that can be configured in the current release to show the start/end ‘time’?

Thank you.

Barry

Hi – great question!

You should see a box above the events list labelled Filters & Columns – you can use this to add or remove columns from the list (look for the Add a Column dropdown) … and don’t forget to hit the Apply button.

Does that help?

Andrew
    Participant

Barry,

Thank you for the quick reply. I already have enabled the start/end ‘date’ columns via dropdown filter. But the the start/end ‘time’ field is still missing.

That said, I tried adding time tags at the Display Settings for ‘Date with year’ and ‘Date without year’. This worked and now the Events list has time appended to the start/end date. Unfortunately, the ‘Date with year’ and ‘Date without year’ settings also affect other display areas – that haven’t have examined yet.

Barry

Ohhh I see!

You’re right, we don’t currently include the time (if you’d like to suggest this as a configurable option, though, please feel free to post a feature request).

Andrew
    Participant

Will do. Thanks again.

Barry

My pleasure 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close this thread, but of course if we can assist with anything else please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks again!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Show start/end 'time' at backend events list’ is closed to new replies.