Showing Recurring Events Start Date instead of Upcoming

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Showing Recurring Events Start Date instead of Upcoming

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    craigrentmeester
    Participant

I created a shortcode using the template tags available for Events Calendar Pro. However, for some reason it not showing upcoming events, and is showing the first date in a recurring event series. Please advise.

You can view the code I’m using at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2WwNCR5qcOEMi1FQ0duSEYxY00/edit?usp=sharing

Barry

Hi – always great to see neat things like this being built 🙂

for some reason it not showing upcoming events

Try changing the event_display argument to eventDisplay, ie:

'eventDisplay' => $events['event_display']

Not:

'event_display' => $events['event_display']

is showing the first date in a recurring event series

Is it possible you’ve configured this in your events settings (ie, you’ve checked the option to show only the first instance of each recurring event)?

craigrentmeester
    Participant

Thanks! This worked perfectly.

‘eventDisplay’ => $events[‘event_display’]

Barry

Excellent 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close this thread, in that case, but if you have any other questions please do feel free to create new threads as needed and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Also, if you have a moment to spare, we’d love to hear your thoughts on The Events Calendar over on our plugin review page – thanks again!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Showing Recurring Events Start Date instead of Upcoming’ is closed to new replies.