Showing "Today" and "Tomorrow" as event dates in List View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Showing "Today" and "Tomorrow" as event dates in List View

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    honeyl
    Participant

I found an earlier post about this, but no real resolution.

How would I go about making this change? Am willing to do the work and share back results with community.

— Lee

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for using our The Events Calendar Pro. I can try to get you started on this. I have two options that may help, both require some knowledge of PHP and WordPress.

Option 1
    There is a snippet here that might be a good starting point for you.

https://gist.github.com/jesseeproductions/344dcb2d0a3b5600240f

It changes the List Widget to show Novembers Events. This could be modified using PHP to get either today’s or tomorrow’s events.

Since there is only one query you would have figure out a way to target two widgets, that would be on WordPress’s side.

Option 2
    You could also try following our Themer’s Guide and moving List Widget

\events-calendar-pro\views\pro\widgets\list-widget.php

There you can check in the foreach loop if an event is either today or tomorrow and add titles or breaks accordingly.

And to be clear it is beyond the support we can provide on the forum to troubleshoot this step by step or provide the whole customization. I can answer some more starter questions about this, but for the most part you are on your own.

Let me know and I can help out a bit more.

Thanks

Note-Moved to the Pro Forum as you are already a customer

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Showing "Today" and "Tomorrow" as event dates in List View’ is closed to new replies.