Sidebar calendar linking to #

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Sidebar calendar linking to #

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    meridianagency
    Participant

I had submitted an issue about this a few weeks ago and you had referred me to a post that helped but we went live today and it’s broken again. Last time I adjusted the body class per the codex, and that change seemed to fix it, but today, it’s not working again and all of the elements seem to be in place.

Casey
    Participant

meridianagency,
    Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. This is typically due to your theme not properly using the ‘before_widget’ param when declaring a sidebar. Take a look at @brook’s reply here and let me know if it solves the problem for you.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

meridianagency
    Participant

Casey:
    I’ve double checked everything and it is using the correct “before_widget” param. Is there anything else it could be? Would you mind taking a quick look? http://www.blowingrockmuseum.org/events/category/current-exhibit

Thanks! -Heidi

Casey
    Participant

Heidi,
    I’m not sure if you resolved this since your last reply, but the Calendar widget on the link you sent me was working correctly. I was able to browse prev/next months with no issues. Can you try clearing your cache and see if the issue still persists? Just let me know if you’re still seeing problems on your end. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Sidebar calendar linking to #’ is closed to new replies.