Single event layout – can I wrap text on featured image?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Single event layout – can I wrap text on featured image?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    strongeagle
    Participant

I really like the way featured images display in the list view, but the correct size of featured image doesn’t look good sitting on top of the text in the single event view. Can I either wrap text around the image, or suppress it altogether in the single event layout?

Casey
    Participant

strongeagle,
    Thanks for getting in touch! You can definitely modify the width of the featured image on the Single Event view by using a little bit of CSS. Just add the following CSS to your theme’s stylesheet:

.single-tribe_events .tribe-events-event-image {
    clear:none !important;
    float:left;
    width:40%;
    margin-right:30px;
    }

That should reduce the width of the featured image section, along with floating it to the left of your event description. Keep in mind that this only serves to point you in the right direction towards a customization, and you’ll have to troubleshoot any particular issues that might arise by using the snippet above.

Give that a shot and let me know if it gets you started on the right track. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

strongeagle
    Participant

Hi Casey, please don’t close just yet! I hadn’t realised you’d responded, and wow – that same day! I didn’t get an email, which of course will be my fault. I will try the snippet and come back to you again ASAP.

Casey
    Participant

Great! Just let me know once you’ve given it a shot. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Strongeagle,
    Have you been able to give the snippet a try yet? Just let me know if you need further help here. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Single event layout – can I wrap text on featured image?’ is closed to new replies.