Social sharing, sending email function

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Social sharing, sending email function

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jasmin

I am little concerned about your service as I am considering about paid version..
    my questions are,
    (note. I will buy.. so paid feature)
    Can I send email from event calendar?
    Will there be options to embed social sharing buttons?
    Does it synchronizing with FB event (I guess iframe?)?
    Can we have comments on each events?
    if not, can we link ‘disqus’ type of comments?
    Thank you for your reply.
    We are budding the site, if you could send me your answer as soon as possible, that will help us a lot.
    Thanks!

Jasmin

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hey Jasmin,

I don’t know that we are the solution you are looking for. The only emails that are even remotely attached to the calendar are through the ticketing solutions and are merely notifications, not true emails. I’m not sure what you mean about embedding social sharing buttons, but I do know that is not something that is included in our calendar plugins. It is likely something you could add to your site through an additional plugin, however. Our event pages do not really accommodate comments, either. Adding something like Disqus is most likely possible with customization, but we cannot provide support for that.

You’ve got a lot of great ideas there, but I don’t know that we’ve got the features that you need to make it happen.

– Julie

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Social sharing, sending email function’ is closed to new replies.