Sort by Distance & Start Date

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Sort by Distance & Start Date

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Giorgio De Novellis
    Participant

Two questions:
    1 – In the research of events it is possible to sort the results by distance (from closest to farthest)?
    2 – In Events Management, I can sort the events or do a search by date of entry?
    Thanks!

Geoff

Hi there, Giorgio! Thanks for getting in touch. πŸ™‚

Great questions. Let’s tackle them one at a time.

1 – In the research of events it is possible to sort the results by distance (from closest to farthest)?

Yes, it is possible to sort events by distance by using our Filter Bar add on. This adds a form to the top of the calendar view that allows visitors to filter and sort events based on certain criteria, including distance.

2 – In Events Management, I can sort the events or do a search by date of entry?

The admin screen for managing events posts is very similar to the editing screen for managing default WordPress posts. The only difference is that they are sorted by the start date of the event rather than the published date of the post. However, yes, you can certainly sort events by Title, Organizer, Venue, Start Date and End Date, in addition to performing a search for the event by title using the search box.

Does this help answer your questions? Please let me know. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Giorgio! Just checking in to see if there’s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Giorgio! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new a new thread and we’d be happy to help. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Sort by Distance & Start Date’ is closed to new replies.